HUI

SPDR(ton)

Silver

Silver/Oz

Silver/Baht

Nexttonothing

โอกาส "เงิน" (จริงๆ) : ระยะประชิด

โพสต์แนะนำ

เฮ้อออ เมื่อวานราคาโลละ44,476 ไม่ซื้อ ชอบซื้อของแพง มาวันนี้โลละ46,641 :0eeeff42:

ลุงเบนนะลุง ทำไมไม่จัดหนักๆหน่อยล่ะลุง

หรือลุงจัดหนักด้วยการดันราคาแทน

ถูกแก้ไข โดย AunTonio

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ประเมินคร่าวๆ โดยการเอาราคาเหรียญ/Oz คูน 1000 แล้วลบออกซัก 1-2000 จะได้ราคาบาทต่อกิโลครับ

แต่ราคาจริงต้องเช็คตามร้านที่ไปซื้อครับเพราะราคาแต่ละร้านไม่เท่ากัน

โชคดีกับการลงทุนครับ

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ เมื่อกี๊นี้โทรไปถามที่เล่งหงษ์ค่ะ 47xxx ค่ะ ... แต่อยากรู้ว่าดูกราฟราคา realtime ที่ไหนคะ

เอ่อ เจอแล้วค่ะ แหะๆๆๆๆ

ถูกแก้ไข โดย barista

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

เฮ้อออ เมื่อวานราคาโลละ44,476 ไม่ซื้อ ชอบซื้อของแพง มาวันนี้โลละ46,641 :0eeeff42:

จิงอ่าาาาา โอ๊ววววว

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

เป็นมือใหม่เหมือนกันค่ะ วันนี้ซื้อเม็ดเงินเพิ่มดีไหมคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

จิงอ่าาาาา โอ๊ววววว

จิงครับ เพิ่งโทรถามราคาตะกี้เอง เสียดาย

เจ้าของร้านคงเห็นเรายังเสียดายไม่พอถามว่า ทำไมเมื่อวานคุณไม่ซื้อไว้ล่ะ ฮึกฮึก

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ไหงเมื่อวานผมซื้อ 45400 ละครับนั่น T^T จะซื้อของเล่งหงษ์ก็ต้องของแพงนิดสินะ T^T

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ไหงเมื่อวานผมซื้อ 45400 ละครับนั่น T^T จะซื้อของเล่งหงษ์ก็ต้องของแพงนิดสินะ T^T

ผมกะว่าซื้อร้านแม่โจ้ แล้วเวลาขายลองถามร้านอื่นดูเผื่อให้ราคาดีกว่า(หลังจากหักค่าต่างร้านอะไรต่างๆนาๆแล้วอะนะครับ)

ว่าแต่ร้านเล่งหงษ์นี่เขามีใบยืนยันให้ด้วยใช่ปะครับว่าซื้อจากร้านเล่งหงษ์ เพราะร้านแม่โจ้ไม่มีใบอะไรเป็นหลักฐานไว้เลย แต่ผมเชื่อใจร้านเขาเลยยอมซื้อด้วย(จิงๆแล้วคือเห็นราคาถูกดี 555+)

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ร้านเล่งหง ก็ไม่มี แถมไม่มีบิลอะไรให้เลย อีกต่างหาก

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

เฮ้อ ตามมาซื้อแพงด้วยคนจร้า ขอบคุณที่แนะนำร้านนี้ เมื่อวานเก็บมาหน่อยนึง ยึกยัก วันนี้เลยต้องมาเก็บแพง

ไม่เป็นไรเป็นเพื่อนกัน

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ผมกะว่าซื้อร้านแม่โจ้ แล้วเวลาขายลองถามร้านอื่นดูเผื่อให้ราคาดีกว่า(หลังจากหักค่าต่างร้านอะไรต่างๆนาๆแล้วอะนะครับ)

ว่าแต่ร้านเล่งหงษ์นี่เขามีใบยืนยันให้ด้วยใช่ปะครับว่าซื้อจากร้านเล่งหงษ์ เพราะร้านแม่โจ้ไม่มีใบอะไรเป็นหลักฐานไว้เลย แต่ผมเชื่อใจร้านเขาเลยยอมซื้อด้วย(จิงๆแล้วคือเห็นราคาถูกดี 555+)

ผมซื้อร้านแม่โจ้เหมือนกัน ถ้าคุณ AunTonio เจอร้านไหนให้ราคาเวลาขายกลับดีกว่า ช่วยบอกด้วยนะครับ แต่ผมก็กลัวๆเหมือนกัน เพราะถุงใส่เม็ดเงินไม่มีอะไรบ่งบอกเลยว่ามาจากร้านนี้ ก็อาศัยความไว้ใจกันละครับ (ซื้อเพราะถูกดีเหมือนกันครับ 555)

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ข้อมุลเพื่อความมั่นใจค่ะ เพราะคิดว่าท่านได้ตัดสินใจแล้ว...ในการซื้อ silver

Our friend w0tm is an engineer he knows silver from inside out concerning its electrical and thermal properties , he is also very invested in silver ,

Silver is the investment of the century as says Mike Maloney.

You should not miss the train and regret it later on , the train of silver did not even start moving yet. You are still in time to jump in.

I PERSONALLY I AM STILL BUYING SILVER CAUSE AT THESE PRICES IT IS A STEAL , AND THERE IS NO UPPER LIMIT FOR SILVER IT IS NOT $50 NOT EVEN $60 , SILVER IS GOING TO GO MUCH MUCH HIGHER ,

James Turk said that $60 dollars is the next resistance barrier.

Some other experts believe that silver topped and we are headed for a big correction.

Personally I agree with Bob Chapman , silver and gold are real money not an investment. When I buy silver I am preserving my wealth from the printing presses of Bernanke ,

I am not making a short term investment , bottom line buy silver anytime you can and hold it for the long run.

If you buy to make a quick profit this is not the right market for you...

and remember silver is finite and it is being used up and depleted

ถูกแก้ไข โดย Ooy

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

อีกเรื่องค่ะ

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jim Rogers : Silver going to over $100 an ounce

Jim Rogers : ...the thing that caught people's attention is that gold was going up so much that's the wrong way to invest , Look I own gold I own silver but where were these guys five years ago ten years ago that's when they should have ben doing all of this (buying huge amounts of silver) unfortunately for all of us most investors do not notice something until there is nice bull market in place such as with gold and silver , after ten years of price rises in gold people are starting to notice ...and yes there will be more people buying gold eventually everybody is going to own gold and then we will have to sell our gold but that's a long way from now ....

If silver continues a parabolic move I have to worry , all parabolic bubbles pops at the end , unless there is a currency crash , if silver goes up to $150 without a currency collapse I would worry says Jim Rogers

Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendry investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Labels:Jim Rogers Silver

ถูกแก้ไข โดย Ooy

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

แล้วอันนี้...อาจทำให้คลั่งได้...ถ้าเป็นจริง

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mike Maloney - Silver Can Hit $1,500 Per Ounce!

Silver Can Hit $1,500 says Mike Maloney , author of Rich Dad's Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver,

predicted $15,000 gold but think silver offers more upside over the long term. Original air date: 2/3/10

การลงทุนมีความเสี่ยง ผู้ลงทุนควรใช้วิจารณญานก่อนตัดสินใจ.....เฮ้อ

ถูกแก้ไข โดย Ooy

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

แล้วก็อันนี้

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bernanke destroying the dollar

Gerald Celente :

Look what happened to gold and silver prices they are skyrocketing , gold prices went up some 20 dollars , silver went up two dollars

What Bernanke said basically without saying it is that they are devaluing the dollar by keeping interest rates low , so every American should be concerned about this because it's one of the fundamental reasons why gasoline prices are going higher , it's not only what's going on in the middle east and north Africa it is because commodities such as food and other things are dollar based so we saw what happened but I think it is going to go over the head of most people ...

Bernanke destroying the dollar

เลยขึ้นกันหมด ทั้ง เงิน ทอง และ น้ำมัน

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

เจอภาษาอังกฤษกว่าจะแปลหมดช่างยาวนานเป็นปี คั๊กๆ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น