HUI

SPDR(ton)

Silver

Silver/Oz

Silver/Baht

โพสต์แนะนำ

มาอ่านกระทู้ต่างประเทศที่เขาไล่ WAVE กันครับ

euSXP1.png

Gold - Do we need one more decline in red wave 4 close to 1,718 or did red wave 4 end already at 1,736.27 and red wave 5 is well under way by now? The rally from 1,736.27 does have a impulsive look to it and therefor we could see a move higher towards 1,821.40 and possibly even 1,874.40 before wave 1 of 5 tops out.

และมุมมองอีกแบบเป็นรายปี

7n3dxZ.png

Gold - Is very close to break above resistance at 1,790.64 and once broken we should adopt a more bullish count call for wave 5 higher towards at least 2,158.84, but as we know that commodities tend to moon-spike in there fifth waves we should not be surprised to see a continuation higher even to 2,550.59 and maybe even 3,184.70 if wave 5 extends.

I'm sure, that I could come up with some kind of calculation that would give me a target of 5.000 or even 10.000, but in my view for gold to reach targets like that we should also be looking at some kind of hyper-inflation, which clearly is a possibility due to the recent FED-action, but for now I would go there and certainly not anticipate this outcome. Remember it's not more than a few months since most thought that Europe was going down the drain. Europe is nowhere looking good, but all talk now seem to focus around the U.S again. However that will come to and end too.

ถูกแก้ไข โดย thekopkkn

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

Wait WAVE 5...sub wave 4 (supersub wave4 again..)

image-C8B3_50742F2A.jpg

ถูกแก้ไข โดย thekopkkn

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

สุขสันต์กับวันตรุษเจ...นะครับ ให้ทานด้วยกุศลจากภายในจิตใจ ไม่ค่านิยมนะครับ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ธรรมดาใกล้จะหมดสัญญา GF แล้วทองมักจะลง (ส่วนมาก) (ส่วนน้อยจะขึ้น) รอดูสถานะการณ์ หลังเลือกตั้งประธานธิบดี (ตามท่านอาจารย์ชี ครับ)

ถูกแก้ไข โดย thekopkkn

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ที่ผ่านมาผมยังไม่รู้อะไรมากมาย เกี่ยวกับระบบ GF (ทั้งกราฟ ข่าว บริหารพอร์ต) ก็ต้องขออภัยท่านอาจารย์ทุกท่านด้วยครับที่ล่วงเกิน //// ด้วยความเคารพ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น
ag6JKw.png ถูกแก้ไข โดย thekopkkn

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น