ginger

ใบไม้ผลิบนดวงจันทร์

โพสต์แนะนำ

:_10 ถูกแก้ไข โดย Charlie 1

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

หวัดดียามบ่ายๆคับคุณginger คุณcharlie1 เพื่อนๆ :D

ลุงคนนี้เป็นชาวไร่ชาวสวนคนนึงกำลังทำงานอยู่ พระองค์เสด็จผ่านมาพบก็เลยให้คนสนิทไปบอกลุงคนนี้มาเข้าเฝ้า ลุงไม่รู้เลยว่าพระองค์เป็นใคร คิดว่าเป็นนายทุนใหญ่มาถามซื้อนาไร่ตามเคยเพราะสมัยนั้นไม่มีทีวีแต่ก็คล้ายๆว่าเห็นหน้าที่ไหนมาก่อน เข้าเฝ้าเสร็จพอกลับไปถึงบ้านก็ยกเหรียญบาทขึ้นดูก็รู้ทันทีท่านก็คือ "พระเจ้าแผ่นดิน"

....จากวันนั้นลุงแกยังไม่หายปลาบปลื้มดีใจ ครั้งหนึ่งในชีวิตได้เคยเข้าเฝ้าพระองค์อย่างใกล้ชิด ลุงบอกว่าพระองค์ไม่ถือตัวว่าเป็นพระเจ้าแผ่นดิน พระองค์ทรงวางตัวเหมือนกับประชาชนคนธรรมดาทั่วๆไปพุดคุยกัน ไม่ต้องการเสื่อไม่ต้องการม้านั่ง ทรงถามถึงความเป็นอยู่ท่านทรงห่วงใยประชาชน ...ลุงยังไม่หายซาบซึ้งกับน้ำพระทัยของพระองค์มาจนวันนี้ >>>ภูมิใจที่ได้เกิดเป็นคนไทยครับ

1555547_663574073720666_1648669160_n.jpg

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

:047

ถูกแก้ไข โดย Charlie 1

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น
:bye ถูกแก้ไข โดย Charlie 1

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น
:_cd ถูกแก้ไข โดย Charlie 1

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น
:Wt ถูกแก้ไข โดย Charlie 1

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น
:Wt ถูกแก้ไข โดย Charlie 1

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น
:21 ถูกแก้ไข โดย Charlie 1

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

1618435_601422843271890_214627686_n.jpg

เอกนัฏ พร้อมพันธุ์ (ขิง)

จดหมายจากลุงกำนันถึงประธานาธิบดีโอบาม่า

"Dear Mr. President,

I am writing to you today in response to a number of questions raised by the international community regarding the political protests that are ongoing in the Kingdom of Thailand. My name is Suthep Thaugsuban, and I am leading this movement through the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC).

Please let me assure you that the PDRC is not conducting an antidemocratic uprising. In fact, the PDRC is a pro-democracy movement intent upon removing the dictatorial regime led by Yingluck Shinawatra, who has been empowered through and directed by her elder brother, Thaksin Shinawatra. For the past 13 years, the Shinawatra family has governed Thailand by a combination of tyranny, corruption, bribery, theft, and a complete disregard for human rights. While both Thaksin and Yingluck were both elected by the people of Thailand, both their elections and their governance represent the gravest of violations of democratic principles - including vote buying and electoral manipulation by the state - and over the past several months, millions of people representing the whole of Thailand have risen up to object.

The PDRC strategy is based on non-violent civil disobedience. While many of Thaksin’s supporters have objected strenuously to our use of civil disobedience, please let me remind you that throughout the world, people have claimed their rightful independence, received recognition of civil rights, fought apartheid, and defeated Communism through this same civil disobedience. I will argue that Thai citizens are morally responsible to rise up and demand removal of both Yingluck and the influence of Thaksin, then define and implement the reform necessary to ensure that the Kingdom of Thailand remains free from unjust and corrupt leaders in the future. Most importantly, a reform that will bring about free and fair elections and a truly representative government.

The people of Thailand want and deserve democracy, and I am confident that the PDRC will help achieve and maintain the democratic process that this great country has long deserved.

Most respectfully,

Suthep Thaugsuban

People’s Democratic Reform Committee"

‪#‎thaiuprising‬ ‪#‎shutdownbangkok‬ ‪#‎sutheptourliveinbkk2014‬

12364_689896727728244_27943047_n.jpg

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น
:01 ถูกแก้ไข โดย Charlie 1

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น