GLD10US

HUI

SPDR(ton)

Silver

Silver/Oz

Silver/Baht

โพสต์แนะนำ

วันนี้ ร่วงลงไป ผมเก็บ L ขึ้นมาใหม่อ่ะ huh.gif

จริงๆ ผมก็เดาว่า มันจะดีดแบบนี้แหละ เหลือแต่ว่าจะยืนได้แถวไหน ส่วนตัว ลุ้นให้มันยืนสูงๆ เพราะเกือบเต็มปอด ph34r.gif

ถ้าจะแนะนำ เป็นผม หลุด 1618-1623 ขึ้นมา ผมจะ cut ครับ

วันนี้ผมก็เก็บ L มาเหมือนกันครับ แต่ปล่อยไปแล้วอะ T_T

ไม่รู้ว่าคินนี้จะปิดที่เท่าไหร่ แต่ถ้ายืนได้และไปต่อ คงต้อง cut

แล้วเก็บของแพงสักหน่อยครับ

แต่ในใจก็ยังหวังว่ามันจะย่อมาให้ผมปล่อยของนะ

ปล.เฮียว่าช่วงไหนเค้าจะทุบอีกล่ะครับ cut แล้วเสียดายเงิน อิอิ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

when i enter the market i also loss money

right now i have a little bit money in market

I don't know when the time i should enter market

OR how can i know the price should enter market?

where i should SELL or BUY price, can you tell when you analyze market?

thanks a lot

kindly man :(

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

i very interference you

Maybe i want to use in other counter

But i don't know how to set or drag line like yours

How can i do?

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

interference you again Kumponys

I also play 3 counts EUR, GBP, Gold.

Can you complete GBP, EUR's template for me again?

thanks a lot

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

thanks a lot

Dude, I read all your posts.

I mean no offense, just wanna guide you.

I played the same way you do right now and I would say YOU MUST FORGET what you already loss and admit that you are not ready to trade as a speculator.

For gold trading, if you have fund to invest, do it for a long term, year to year basis it 90%+ chance to make 10-25% profit.

For Forex, I would say you should gain more experience before you entry that market.

If you insist to trade as speculator, you must try it on demo for at least 6 months by spending your time 8hrs+ / day on the movement.

No matter how much money you have, it won't be enough to make you survive as speculator, be an investor first.

Till you understand some specific pattern of the movements then you invest real money... you don't need to understand all patterns but it would be best if you do.

If you still insist to trade with real money, hear this... as a speculator and don't understand the graph pattern, you must read a lot from Guru to see their support and resistance comments and never get in the first line, get in 2nd or 3rd line upon the momentum.

There are a lot you need to understand but the most important is your mind and discipline.

I believe you're already known, watching and playing give out a totally different feeling. You must learn how to cope with pressure and strict with the plan.

I hope you hear me out and wish you luck, bro.

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

มารอเฮียแนะนำ แท่งขายเล่นรอบซะตรงนี้ดีมั๊ยคะเฮีย ดูแล้ว 163x จะยืนยากนะคะเฮีย และน่าจะลงรับusa ขยายเพดานหนี้ซึ่งน่าจะทันเส้นตาย :ph34r:

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

thanks a lot

Dude, I read all your posts.

I mean no offense, just wanna guide you.

I played the same way you do right now and I would say YOU MUST FORGET what you already loss and admit that you are not ready to trade as a speculator.

For gold trading, if you have fund to invest, do it for a long term, year to year basis it 90%+ chance to make 10-25% profit.

For Forex, I would say you should gain more experience before you entry that market.

If you insist to trade as speculator, you must try it on demo for at least 6 months by spending your time 8hrs+ / day on the movement.

No matter how much money you have, it won't be enough to make you survive as speculator, be an investor first.

Till you understand some specific pattern of the movements then you invest real money... you don't need to understand all patterns but it would be best if you do.

If you still insist to trade with real money, hear this... as a speculator and don't understand the graph pattern, you must read a lot from Guru to see their support and resistance comments and never get in the first line, get in 2nd or 3rd line upon the momentum.

There are a lot you need to understand but the most important is your mind and discipline.

I believe you're already known, watching and playing give out a totally different feeling. You must learn how to cope with pressure and strict with the plan.

I hope you hear me out and wish you luck, bro.

ตอบได้ดีทีเดียว ขอบคุณครับ

เรื่อง template จริงๆ อันที่ชื่อ kumponys2011 ก็เป็นแบบใช้ได้กับทุกอันอยู่แล้ว แต่ถ้าคุณต้องการแนวรับแนวต้านล่าสุด ถึงผมจะทำ template ให้ไป มันก็ใช้ได้เพียงแค่สถานการณ์ขณะนั้นเท่านั้นแหละครับ ดังนั้น คุณจึงควรจะเรียนรู้วิธีการลากเส้นเอง โดยค่อยๆศึกษาจากกราฟที่มีคนเอามาโพสต์แล้วลองทำตามดูไปก่อน ติดขัดตรงไหน ก็ลองมาถามเป็นอันๆไป จะพยายามตอบให้นะครับ ฝึกไปนานๆ ก็จะคล่องเอง

ส่วนแนวทางการลงทุน คุณ tanusg แนะนำไว้ดีมากแล้ว การจะขาดทุนหรือกำไร จริงๆ ดูกราฟเป็นก็แค่ส่วนเดียวเท่านั้น นำมาเป็น Guideline ในการตัดสินใจเข้าออกตลาด ช่วยหยุดการขาดทุน (stop loss) ช่วยกำหนดเป้าหมาย (target) แต่ไม่ได้ช่วยให้คุณกำไรหรอก ส่วนที่จะทำให้กำไรมาก กำไรน้อย ขาดทุนมาก หรือขาดทุนน้อย อยู่ที่ใจตัวเองนี่แหละครับ

ต้องฝึกฝน ให้มีประสบการณ์ การตัดสินใจ เข้าออกจะดีขึ้น ได้มากกว่าเสีย ผมก็ถือว่าใช้ได้แล้ว

อย่างที่เคยพูดแหละ ผมเล่นมาตั้งนาน เล่นสั้นๆ ผมได้น้อยมาก แต่ซื้อเป็นทองแท่งเก็บยาว ได้เยอะกว่าเห็นๆ

เรื่องแนวเข้าซื้อ-ขายออก ผมให้มองเป็นการลงทุนในระยะสั้นกับยาวนะครับ

- แนวรับแนวต้าน ที่ผมให้ทุกวัน มันสำหรับระยะสั้น เหมือนผมเอาประสบการณ์ส่วนตัว มาช่วยอ่านกราฟให้ ว่าแนวรับแนวต้านตรงไหน คนดูไม่เป็นดูไม่เก่ง ก็เอามาช่วยประกอบการตัดสินใจได้ง่ายขึ้น ส่วนจะเอาไปเล่นยังไง ก็สุดแท้แต่ความคิดแต่ละคน บางวัน ผมก็ใส่ความเห็นส่วนตัวบ้าง ว่าผมเอง มองมุมไหน

- มุมมองการลงทุนยาวๆ มักคุยกันถึงการเก็บทองแท่ง ผมก็บอกบ่อยไป และถ้าทำตาม ผมว่าเท่าที่ผมจำได้ น่าจะได้กำไรแทบจะทุกครั้งนะ มีแต่ว่า เก็บกันยังไม่เต็มพอร์ท มันก็วิ่งขึ้นหนีซะก่อน เท่านั้นแหละ

สำหรับท่านที่รอเรื่องราคาทอง เดี๋ยวขอเวลาเพ่งกระแสจิตก่อนนะครับ tongue.gif

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ส่งพลังให้เฮียจะได้มีกระแสจิตแข็งกล้า !01 !01

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

เอาภาพรายสัปดาห์มาให้ดูยั่วน้ำลายก่อน

MACD รายสัปดาห์มาแล้ว ถ้าย่อก็เก็บ

gold110730-1.gif

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

เอาภาพรายสัปดาห์มาให้ดูยั่วน้ำลายก่อน

MACD รายสัปดาห์มาแล้ว ถ้าย่อก็เก็บ

gold110730-1.gif

ขอบคุณครับ อย่างนี้ไม่มีของต้องไปเก็บแท่งแล้วครับ 555

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ส่งพลังจิตถึงอ.กัมพลด้วยค่ะ ช่วยคิดดังๆ ลูกศิษย์ตาดำ/ตาขาวมารอกันเต็มห้องเเล้วค่ะ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น