Silver

Silver/Oz

Silver/Baht

Nexttonothing

โอกาส "เงิน" (จริงๆ) : ระยะประชิด

โพสต์แนะนำ

เอาข่าวดีมาฝากครับ

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2011

Sprott To buy $1.5 Billion In Silver: 25% Of 2010 World Silver Investment Demand!

I wouldn't compare Sprott's fund with the iShares Silver Trust as PHS.U has physical silver to back your investment...unlike holding worthless paper in the case of iShares. That may explain the difference in premiums between the two...I bet Eric Sprott will NOT be getting a Xmas card from JP Morgan this year. By my math $1.5 billion equals about 45 million ounces of silver. That is a lot of silver! I wonder if the COMEX even has that much silver available for immediate delivery. Maybe Sprott's purchase will clean out the COMEX inventory cupboards bare. Buying the limited supply of physical silver will make it difficult for JP Morgan to continue their silver price management scheme.

http://silver-shorta...VER+SHORTAGE%29

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

เป็นข่าวดีนะค่ะ

ตอนนี้เป็นผู้อพยพยาว อยู่ริมทะเลฝั่งตะวันออก ยังไม่กลับ รอเลี้ยงลูกที่เพิ่งคลอดให้โตแข็งแรงหน่อย

ระหว่างที่รอน้ำแห้งสนิท

แล้วค่อยกลับบ้านทีเดียว ไม่ได้รอราคาทองกับเงินแต่อย่างไร

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ไม่มีคนสนใจน้องเงินเลยแฮะช่วงนี้ แอบมานั่งดีใจเงียบๆ คนเดียวรอผู้ร่วมเส้นทางดีกว่า !_08

แอบลุ้นให้ขึ้นจริง ยืนอยู่ไม่ขึ้นหลอก เพี่ยงๆๆ

ยังอยู่ค่ะ คุณ leo_attack มีเพื่อนแน่นอน กอดไว้เหนียวแน่น แต่ช่วงนี้ไม่ค่อยได้เข้าบอร์ดเลย สำหรับน้องเงินนี่กอดยาวค่ะ แม้ว่าจะมีมึนรถไฟเหาะบ้างเล็กน้อย :53

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ขอบคุณครับ คุณหมอเล็ก

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

James Turk - Bullish Flag Pattern to Quickly Send Silver to $70

shapeimage_25.png

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ปูเสื่อลุ้นอยู่เงียบๆ จะเป็นแค่บั่งไฟ หรือจะเป็นจรวดสู่ดวงจันทร์

จากไส้เดือน ก็ต้องกลายเป็นมังกรในซักวันแหละน่า >_<

ถูกแก้ไข โดย leo_attack

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ชีวิตต้องลุ้น ต่อให้เหลือคนเดียวก็ต้องลุ้น >_< เก็บกดมา 30 ปี รอวันมันระเบิด ^^

ผลรสหวานนุ้มลิ้นของต้นไม้ที่เราปลูกไว้ที่เรารอคอยจะต้องออกมาให้ชิมซั้กวัน

December 1st, 2011

By Luke Burgess

We like gold...

But we love silver.

Gold is historically the most sought-after precious metal.

But there's a reason men like George Soros, Warren Buffett, and Bill Gates are heavily invested in its less-glamorous cousin, silver...

Silver is a contrarian play, and it's been blowing gold out of the water. We expect this to continue for a number of reasons, including historic ratios and long-term trends we follow.

One signal — described in further detail in our free report — points to far higher prices. $100 certainly isn't out of the question, and we'll show you why.

Silver today is more than just a way to preserve wealth. It's an investment with solid fundamentals.

In this free investor's report, "Why Silver Will Always Beat Gold," I'm going to tell you exactly why we've been bullish on silver since the single digits, as well as how high we think it will go and why you should be rushing to get your own silver bullion.

To receive your free copy, simply tell us where to send it in the form below. Then click "Send My Free Report," and we'll deliver it to your inbox immediately.

I hope you find it helpful.

Sincerely,

Luke Burgess

http://www.wealthwir...CFUoa6wodvW-CoA

ถูกแก้ไข โดย leo_attack

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

silver ยังอยู่เต็มปอด :32 เหมือนเดิมค่ะ รอเฮด้วยคนนะคะ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

Jim Rogers: QE3's Already Started! I'm Shorting Stocks, Long Commodities and Currencies

he said he's shorting European stocks, American technology stocks (He is shorting a package of U.S. technology stocks including Microsoft calls), emerging market stocks, but long commodities and currencies (Rogers owns some euros).

http://www.zerohedge...-and-currencies

กร๊ากโพสต์เสร็จค่อยเห็นว่าเซ่อง่วง โพสต์ผิดกระทู้ (จะโพสต์ในโอกาสทองอ่ะครับ) :37

ถูกแก้ไข โดย MOR LEK

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น