TRaNSFoRMeRS QE3

5897807100_5ae32f9c2c_o.png

ถูกแก้ไข โดย MOR LEK

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

SUNDAY, JULY 3, 2011

Jim Cramer : no portfolio is complete without GOLD

Jim Cramer : Gold is not in a bubble , gold is not just another commodity , Gold is a reserve currency an incredibly scarce currency "....the seemingly inexorable rise in the price of gold. now, i have said it a million times and I'll say it again, your portfolio, no portfolio's complete without some exposure to the pressure metal. from 2000 to 2010, gold increased in price every single year. and over that period, it beat the performance of the s&p 500. i think it has the power to go higher. see, gold is not in some kind of a bubble. you hear that chatter all the time. I've been hearing since I've been recommending it when the show started. i know people look at the rally over the last few years and conclude it's got to be a bubble, it has to be a bubble. anything that goes up that far that fast is doomed to crash down harder and it's some sort of law of gravity that's supposed to govern the markets. it doesn't work like that, ladies and gentlemen, it's not a bubble. this is, in fact, one of the simplest and easiest to understand stories out there, and it's not about interest rates. this is a scarcity story that's all about supply and demand. people all over the world want to own gold because it holds its value when paper currency is being devalued as it is all over the world. the amount of money that's being printed globally is outrageous. and gold, this stuff, is the best hedge out there against the power of the printing press. you know it even worked in Germany, it will work again. and that's why there's so much demand for gold in the people's republic of china. the people there don't trust their government. they certainly don't trust their currency. it's why central banks have been buying the stuff, they used to be sellers. gold is not just another commodity like copper, aluminum and lumber, it's a currency that hold its value. you don't bring lumber to -- when you're on the road, you don't say, hey, I've got lumber with me, it's worth something everywhere i go. this works everywhere. and even better, it's an incredibly scarce currency. the scarcity value alone is enormous. because it's not like we've been finding vast new gold deposits. as someone who went to the exhibit of king tut in Cairo, it helps to remember there was more gold in that one exhibit than found in the entire world in the last few years. it's a pretty limited supply of the stuff, but demand keeps increasing. limited supply plus higher demand equals higher prices. now, throw in the fact that gold's the world's oldest status symbol. and you can understand the demand for jewelry coming from rising middle classes and fast-growing emerging markets like china and India. this demand from Indian wedding season alone is enough to make gold a terrific buy at the beginning of September every year. sounds crazy, right?"

http://goldbasics.blogspot.com/

สรุปสั้นๆครับ ว่าทองไม่ได้เกิดฟองสบู่หรือกำลังจะเกิดและ ไม่มีพอร์ทใดสมบูรณ์ถ้าพอร์ทนั้นไม่มีทอง อิอิ

ความต้องการทองของอินเดียในเทศกาลแต่งงานอย่างเดียวก็เพียงพอที่จะทำให้...(คิดเอาเองนะครับ)เริ่มต้นเดือนกันยา อิอิ บ้าใหมล่ะtongue.gif

ถูกแก้ไข โดย MOR LEK

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ค่าเงินแข็งขึ้นมาก สมาคมจะตั้งราคาอย่างไรนี่

:excl:

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

สงสัยเพิ่มอีกหนึ่งอย่าง ถ้าทองมันวิ่งไป $10,000+ จริง แสดงว่าค่าเงิน US มันแทบเป็นกระดาษแล้ว แล้วตอนนั้นค่าเงินบาทเราน่าจะแข็งขึ้นมาก

แล้วราคาทองบ้านเรามันจะวิ่งแยะแค่ไหนอ้ะครับ :o

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

<_< รอบนี้เป็นความเสื่อมของเิงินกระดาษทุกสกุลคร้ับ ไม่ใช่เฉพาะดอลล่าห์

ทุกวันนี้เราเอาดอลล่าห์เป็นจุดอ้างอิง โดยใช้ค่า usd index เป็นหลัก

หากเราลดค่าิเงินของทุกสกุลพร้อมก้ันเหลือ 1/10

ทองก็จะวิ่งไป 15000 เหรียญ

แต่ค่าเงินทุกสกุลก็คงที่ครับ

ดังนั้นเราอาจจะได้เห็นทองบาทละ 100000 บาท ก็เป็นไปได้ และค่าเงินอาจจะแข็งอย่างมาก

ก็แค่ 20-25

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ดังนั้นเราอาจจะได้เห็นทองบาทละ 100000 บาท ก็เป็นไปได้ และค่าเงินอาจจะแข็งอย่างมาก

ก็แค่ 20-25

!gd !gd

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

“One of the things that I look at Eric is the demand for physical metal. Interestingly, when we broke above $1,550 last week there was a noticeable fall in demand from Asian buying. But the Asians have come back into the market and they are underpinning gold here at $1,500. With option expiry over and Asian demand strong once again, we can assume there is a floor under the gold market at $1,500.

In fact with bankruptcies of governments becoming more and more likely, the reasons for owning gold and silver have become even more pronounced. Summer has only just started, but I still see this as a summer that will be like 1982, one for the history books.”

http://kingworldnews...tory_Books.html

เขาบอกว่าเมื่อราคาทองขึ้นไปถึง 1550 แถบเอเชียก็เลิกซื้อexcl.gif แต่พอราคาลงมาแถว 1500 เอเชียก็เข้ามาซื้อ biggrin.gif

จึงทำให้เดาว่า ราคาแถวๆ1500 เนี่ยน่าจะถึงพื้นแล้วครับ cool.gif

และการจะเจ๊งของเมกาก็เป็นเหตุผลที่จะต้องซื้อทองและเงิน wub.gif

ซัมเมอร์เพิ่งจะมาแต่เขามองว่าน่าจะเป็นเหมือนซัมเมอร์ปี 1982 ที่ทองทะลุฟ้า 555 smile.gif

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ก็แค่ 20-25

+ ให้ 1 เลยครับ พอเข้าใจแล้วครับผม :lol:

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ก็แค่ 20-25

ตรงนี้ช่วยยืนยันความเห็นว่าค่าเงินลดลงทุกสกุลครับ

The following chart also shows the clearly intact downward trend of most currencies vis-à-vis gold. The equally weighted currency basket consists of US dollar, euro, Swiss franc, yuan, Indian rupee, British pound, and Australian dollar. The downward trend is intact and is at the moment only marginally above the trend line. We have little reason to believe that the downward trend should subside in the foreseeable future, which is why we stick to our positive assessment of the future gold price development.

Erste%201.jpg

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ความรู้เพียบ ขอบคุณคุณหมอ กับคุณ zagio ครับ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

สวัสดีครับ ทุกคน

ได้เวลาเก็บทอง + เงิน ละคร๊าบบบบบบบบ

ไวไวไวไวไไวไวไว

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น

ประเด็นเรื่องกรีซกำลังกลับมาร้อนแรงอีกครั้ง ว่ากรีซจะไม่สามารถทำตามเงื่อนไขที่ EU/IMF ตั้งไว้ได้

และมีโอกาส default ได้ง่ายๆ

อยากทราบความเห็นทุกท่านครับ เพราะผมเองยังไม่มั่นใจผลกระทบระยะสั้นเท่าไหร่

ว่าหากกรีซ default ผลต่อราคาทองในระยะสั้น คิดว่าจะเป็นอย่างไร

ผมเคยเชื่อว่าน่าจะทำใ้หทองแพงขึ้นในชั่วงข้ามคืน

แต่ที่ผ่านมากลายเป็นว่าทองกลับลง ดอลลาร์แข็งไปซะงั้น

ที่เน้นระยะสั้นก็เพื่อจะได้รอการตัดสินใจครับ ว่าจะรอราคาปักลงช่วงนั้นแล้วอัดให้เต็มพอร์ต

หรือซื้ออัดเข้าไปตั้งแต่ตอนนี้เลยดีนั่นเองครับ

ขอบคุณทุกความเห็นครับ

แชร์โพสต์นี้

ลิงก์ไปโพสต์
แชร์ไปเว็บไซต์อื่น